Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SUCCESS!!!!!!


Well this is what Andreas has been waiting for!
The boys went fishing, Andreas was so happy, he is even out fishing on the boat as I write this note.
He really has taken to this fishing lark.
They are planning to go deep sea fishing on Saturday, and try and catch a Marlin.
I've told the boys if they catch any sharks today they have to throw them back, we have so much fish in the freezer and we are eating fish nearly every night of the week.
We also have had a feed of crabs as well.
I expect when we leave here on Sunday the freezer will be full.
We have been staying at the house here in Exmouth, Neil has made us very welcome and its a lovely house.
and the plus for me they have foxtel(I'm overloading with UK TV.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment