Sunday, June 19, 2011

CORAL BAY

We spent a week in coral bay, caught up with some friends that we met near Kalbarri.
Had a great time although it did get a bit windy that we couldn't go fishing but when you have got good company you make your own fun.
This was a picture of us fishing at the beginning of the week and I caught a fish my first cast into the water. Andreas is not very pleased as I keep catching fish and he doesn't. I,m sure he will make up for it once we get to Exmouth and he can go fishing in the boat with Neil.
As you can see from the pictures we are both having fun and we are totally relaxed, can't believe that we have been away for 4 months. Getting used to not working, you don't even know what day of the week it is nevermind the date.
I'm very pleased and surprised that we have taken to this lifestyle so quick and not with too
many problems.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment